While weÕre adding a few improvements and bug fixes this month, our focus is on preparing to host the best Empower yet! We have major product news to share, so we hope to see you June 10-13 in Miami. Hoping to learn more about Empower and joining us in Miami? Just click on the image below to learn more about Empower 2019.
Full details on the release can be found in the release notes new home in Quick Base Help:https://help.quickbase.com/release-notes/may-2019-release-notes.html
The April release of Quick Base, including the features and fixes listed in these release notes, will be available starting Sunday May 19th, 2019 once our release is complete.
IN THIS RELEASE
- We changed the top menu bar in the mobile app to be fixed in position while you scroll, so that you can access the menu more quickly from anywhere.
- You can now submit a support case directly from the Quick Base mobile app. To open a new case, select Submit support case from the More menu with the three dots. For organizations that have custom support URLs, this link will re-direct you to your web browser.
- We improved the performance of:
- Deleting records in certain situations
- Reports that leverage certain types of grouping
- Dynamic filtering on reports with many filters
These highlighted features and more can be found in further detail in our May release notes. To keep up with upcoming releases and status updates for the Quick Base Platform you can always check our Status