WeÕre excited to end a productive year at Quick Base with new product features across our key themes of simplicity, trust, and power.
Our December release spotlights:
- A new Quick Base mobile app
- Identity management system integration for groups
- Easier data import from the user interface
- A new combine text option for summary fields
- A new copy records action in Quick Base Automations
Full details on the release can be found in the release notes new home in Quick Base Help:https://help.quickbase.com/release-notes/december-2018-release-notes.html
The December release of Quick Base, including the features and fixes listed in these release notes, is available starting Sunday December 16th, 2018.Release Features
Early AccessSneak Peaks
- Quick Base Sync: Deleting records from a connected table
- Set color-coding defaults for reports
- Updated default settings for field searches
- Increased limits for fields in audit logs
EMPOWER2019 Call For Speakers:
- Improved design for Quick Base Help
Ever wanted to share your Quick Base story with people who get it? NowÕs your chance to do that by speaking at EMPOWER2019.
WeÕre looking for Quick Base customers to share their expertise, strategies, and successes with their peers in 60 minute speaking opportunities. WeÕll help you at every step of the way to make sure your presentation is the best it can be.
To show our appreciation, all speakers will receive a complimentary Full Conference Pass ($999 value) to EMPOWER2019 and a special 10% discount code to share with colleagues.
Volunteer yourself, or nominate a great speaker, in our EMPOWER2019 Call for Speaker AppNew on the Quick Base Community:
Community is now hosting our Quick Base University Blog. Check out the upcoming November Blog Post on the Quick Base Community
for new course offerings.
These highlighted features and more can be found in further detail in our December release notes. To keep up with upcoming releases and status updates for the Quick Base Platform you can always check our Status