Our November release spotlights features to meet the high governance, visibility, and security standards IT demands. Admins can now:
- View app schema changes in audit logs
- Take advantage of customer-hosted encryption keys
WeÕre also spotlighting:
- A new build-together option for creating apps
- A new way to color-code reports
Full details on the release can be found at the link below:https://www.quickbase.com/blog/november-2018-release-notes
The November release of Quick Base, including the features and fixes listed in these release notes, is available starting November 11, 2018.Release Features
Early AccessSneak Peaks
- Audit logs: View schema changes
- Customer-hosted encryption keys
- New option for creating apps-Build together
- New way to color-code reports
- Easier API import capability
- New user interface for creating actions in Quick Base Automations
- Quick Base Automations: Modify records as a bulk action and IP whitelisting
- Improved display for columns on the Admin Console Users page
EMPOWER2019 Call For Speakers:
- Improved design for Quick Base Help
Ever wanted to share your Quick Base story with people who get it? NowÕs your chance to do that by speaking at EMPOWER2019.
WeÕre looking for Quick Base customers to share their expertise, strategies, and successes with their peers in 60 minute speaking opportunities. WeÕll help you at every step of the way to make sure your presentation is the best it can be.
To show our appreciation, all speakers will receive a complimentary Full Conference Pass ($999 value) to EMPOWER2019 and a special 10% discount code to share with colleagues.
Volunteer yourself, or nominate a great speaker, in our EMPOWER2019 Call for Speaker AppNew home for Release Notes
Starting in December 2018, we will be publishing release notes on our help site so that product updates are better integrated with product guidance.New on the Quick Base Community:
Community is now hosting our Quick Base University Blog. Check out the upcoming November Blog Post on the Quick Base Community
for new course offerings.
These highlighted features and more can be found in further detail in our October release notes. To keep up with upcoming releases and status updates for the Quick Base Platform you can always check our Status