The Quick Base September release delivers on our commitment to enterprise security and governance with a spotlight on integration with identity management systems.
This release also features bulk user searches on the Admin Console, improved mobile navigation, and enhancements to Quick Base Automations and Kanban reports.
Full details on the release can be found at the link below:https://www.quickbase.com/blog/september-2018-release-notes
The September release of Quick Base, including the features and fixes listed in these release notes, is available starting Sunday, September 23rd, 2018. Release Features
- Integration with identity management systems (SCIM)
- Admin Console: bulk user searching for emails
- Improvements to mobile navigation
- Quick Base Automations: Date fields in triggers, detailed logging, and more
- Kanban reports: More field types supported, enhanced usability
New on the Quick Base Community:
- Type-ahead search for record picker (Now available for entire realms)
- Audit Logs: View data changes
- Scroll and load forms (Having great popularity inspired by our Community and their interest in the feature)
Community now hosting our Quick Base University Blog. Check out the September Blog Post
for our new course offerings along with a helpful tip on using subscriptions to send reports to your appÕs users on a regular basis.
These highlighted features and more can be found in further detail in our September release notes. To keep up with upcoming releases and status updates for the Quick Base Platform you can always check our Status