Discussions

View Only
Expand all | Collapse all

In a report, my filters don't seem to be working. What am I missing?

• 1.  In a report, my filters don't seem to be working. What am I missing?

Posted 07-14-2017 16:53
    I created a report/table so that only Projects/Project Tasks display those pertainable to the current user. Now I want to modify that report so only projects that are NOT Completed or Cancelled show up. I have set my filters to the following:

Show ALL
    - Any condition: Field is the Current User, or Field is the Current User, etc.
    AND
    - Task Status IS NOT EQUAL TO Completed, or Task Status is NOT EQUAL TO Cancelled.
    ">https://d2r1vs3d9006ap.cloudfront.net/s3_images/1621962/RackMultipart20170714-113635-16namwe-Filter_Out_Completed_Projects_inline.JPG?1500051163">

Report is still showing Projects/Project Tasks that are Completed or Cancelled.

What am I missing?

• 2.  RE: In a report, my filters don't seem to be working. What am I missing?

Posted 07-14-2017 16:56
    The very last "any" need to be changed to an "all

• 3.  RE: In a report, my filters don't seem to be working. What am I missing?

Posted 01-13-2021 14:53
    I came upon this exact same issue that ASullivanFFR asked about.  I have a report that I want to automatically filter for my username and when the "Current Status" of the record is not Completed nor Cancelled.  I solved it by using the suggesting from the 2nd comment in this forum AND by changing the criteria from "is not equal" to "does not contain".

------------------------------
    Christopher Job
    ------------------------------