Discussions

View Only
  • 1.  Can I create a Gantt chart for milestones (start and end dates) within a single record?

Posted 04-19-2018 19:34
    I have multiple milestones (fields - Start and end dates) per record and I'm looking to create a Gantt chart using these fields to create a meaningful visual.  

• 2.  RE: Can I create a Gantt chart for milestones (start and end dates) within a single record?

Posted 08-27-2020 09:04
    Hello,
    Is there an answer on this one. I thought I read somewhere that you cant create a Gantt chart using dates that are housed inside 1 record. If thats the case, is there a way around this? Maybe create another table for those dates?

------------------------------
    Megan Hardison

• 3.  RE: Can I create a Gantt chart for milestones (start and end dates) within a single record?

Posted 08-28-2020 14:42
    That is correct. You cannot create a Gantt chart on a single record - this has to be done with a Parent/Child table structure where each Milestone is represented by a single Child record. For example, the Project would be a Parent and it would have multiple Tasks (child). Each Task could be labeled as a Milestone.

Blake Harrison - DataBlender.io
    Quick Base Solution Provider