Discussions

View Only
  • 1.  RE: New update May 2018

Posted 05-21-2018 15:10
    When editing projects, "does not contain" and "is not equal to", will automatically revert to "contains" and "Is Equal To".

• 2.  RE: RE: New update May 2018

Posted 05-21-2018 15:35
    Hi Kenneth,

We have identified an issue with the newest update to the report builder. We are looking into that issue at that time and do have an Escalation open for it. If you would like to be updated on the status of that Escalation directly and report what you are seeing you can open a support case here or I'll make sure to update this when I have more information. Thank you very much for your time today Kenneth and we are sorry to hear that you are having issues with this report update. 

• 3.  RE: RE: New update May 2018

Posted 05-21-2018 16:18
    Yeah,  this was happening last week when we had early access. 

It saves fine, and runs fine, but if you ever open the report settings, it will change the values.  So a re-save will now have bad filters.

• 4.  RE: RE: New update May 2018

Posted 05-22-2018 17:25
    Hi Kenneth,

I just wanted to update you to confirm that the issue that you ran into with the report builder has been investigate and addressed in product. An update was done to address the issue of opening the report to find that the filters had reverted. If you are still having any further issues with your report filters from our change over going forward please let us know and thank you very much for your time and patience while we looked into the issue. 

• 5.  RE: RE: New update May 2018

Posted 05-22-2018 17:45
    Yes, it appears to be working normally. It no longer automatically changes some of the conditional operator fields.