Discussions

Expand all | Collapse all

how to generate the report that has only the records which was last modified by other users.so that current user can see

• 1.  how to generate the report that has only the records which was last modified by other users.so that current user can see

Posted 08-31-2018 08:35
    how to generate the report  that has only the records which was last modified by other users.so that current user can see that

• 2.  RE: how to generate the report that has only the records which was last modified by other users.so that current user can see

Posted 08-31-2018 09:06
    Hi Pushpakumar,

Just use a simple filter in your report.

Thanks,

Gaurav Sharma

• 3.  RE: how to generate the report that has only the records which was last modified by other users.so that current user can see

Posted 08-31-2018 09:36
    Hi Gaurav

Thanks a lot. That was really helpful

Regards
    Pushpakumar

• 4.  RE: how to generate the report that has only the records which was last modified by other users.so that current user can see

Posted 08-31-2018 09:49
    I am new to quickbase . Could you please tell me where can i find the list of tags like _curuser_ in quickbase? Do you have any link?

• 5.  RE: how to generate the report that has only the records which was last modified by other users.so that current user can see

Posted 23 days ago
    Just checking, has anyone developed a list of keywords/tags?

------------------------------
    Jack Pustinger
    ------------------------------