Discussions

Expand all | Collapse all

Automatic import and Export Excel/CSV from Local pc to quickbase without using third-party apps of quickbase

• 1.  Automatic import and Export Excel/CSV from Local pc to quickbase without using third-party apps of quickbase

Posted 11-06-2018 10:25
    How to import & export data from local pc to quickbase and quickbase to local pc simultaneously without using third-party connected data apps of quickbase. Can I achieve the same by using webhook?

• 2.  RE: Automatic import and Export Excel/CSV from Local pc to quickbase without using third-party apps of quickbase

Posted 11-06-2018 13:34
    To be clear, you don't want to use the "Sync" feature of QB? Why reinvent the wheel?

• 3.  RE: Automatic import and Export Excel/CSV from Local pc to quickbase without using third-party apps of quickbase

Posted 7 days ago
    I can only see how to import from CSV using sync.
    How do I export using sync?
    Thanks

------------------------------
    Vlad Gorre

• 4.  RE: Automatic import and Export Excel/CSV from Local pc to quickbase without using third-party apps of quickbase

Posted 11-06-2018 14:59
    Quick Base will not sync to your local machine directly.  However, with DropBox (free) you can have a folder on your machine that sync to DropBox which in turn syncs to Quick Base.

Here is a video on how:  https://youtu.be/rPJqVULt5Cw

• 5.  RE: Automatic import and Export Excel/CSV from Local pc to quickbase without using third-party apps of quickbase

Posted 11-06-2018 15:34
    can we use Microsoft product like OneDrive??

• 6.  RE: Automatic import and Export Excel/CSV from Local pc to quickbase without using third-party apps of quickbase

Posted 11-06-2018 16:21
    One Drive is not listed.  If you watch the video, you will learn a lot and may see something you can use.  DropBox is free to use, secure, and easier to use then OneDrive

• 7.  RE: Automatic import and Export Excel/CSV from Local pc to quickbase without using third-party apps of quickbase

Posted 11-08-2018 09:02
    But I cannot use DropBox or any other third party Cloud services other than OneDrive as it is my Company policy over data privacy.

• 8.  RE: Automatic import and Export Excel/CSV from Local pc to quickbase without using third-party apps of quickbase

Posted 01-26-2019 22:04
    Preach it! Same problem for 90% of my clients. Right now we are stuck paying through the nose for Workado, or cobbling (but paying less) for Zappier. I really hope that we can all rise up for the integration of Microsoft products as a native Sync for Quick Base. <3

• 9.  RE: Automatic import and Export Excel/CSV from Local pc to quickbase without using third-party apps of quickbase

Posted 7 days ago
    You can also use googledrive sync to locally synch your file once generated on drive to local drive.

Babi Panjikar