Discussions

View Only
  • 1.  Subscription Does Not Work if PDF Attachment Selected

Posted 03-25-2020 11:23
    Hello,

I am running into an interesting problem.

I have an email subscription set up to be sent to me (the overall admin) that will not work when the report format is set to "PDF."

If I change the report format to "Text Inline In Email" or "CSV" it works fine.

Is this a glitch in Quick Base or is it possible that the report itself can't be formatted as a PDF and therefore Quick Base will not send it?

As a side question - Has the new Pipelines integration added any workaround for sending Report Subscriptions at a specific time of day or to non-users of QB?

Thanks in advance for your help!

------------------------------
    Josh Collins

• 2.  RE: Subscription Does Not Work if PDF Attachment Selected

Posted 03-25-2020 12:43
    Hi Josh,

That is unusual and sounds like it might be a good time to reach out and touch base with our Care team if you keep running into this issue with a PDF specifically not sending but other file attachment types sending successfully. They can get an invite to your app and check in on the behavior you are seeing and see if they can get to the source of the issue when it is specifically set to PDF since we would love to make sure that function is working as intended. You can connect with our Care team via a support case which you can create here in the Community by clicking Support where it appears in the upper right hand corner and giving them the details of your issue (I often recommend including the name of the app and table and a link to the subscription you are seeing this in in your case so once they get an invite they will know exactly where to go). You can also create one directly in Quick Base by clicking on the question mark (?) icon that appears in the upper right hand corner of the screen and selecting 'Manage Support Cases'. I hope this is helpful and absolutely let me know if have any issues creating a case.

Evan Martinez
    Community Marketing Manager
    Quick Base

• 3.  RE: Subscription Does Not Work if PDF Attachment Selected

Posted 03-25-2020 13:18
    Got it, thank you. I will open a ticket.

Josh Collins