Discussions

View Only
  • 1.  Need help with a report formula

Posted 06-29-2020 09:00
    Hello Everyone, 

I am still pretty new to quick base when it comes to certain functions and I need assistance in the formula set up for a report.  Basically what im trying to do it I have our sales team activity tracker for the week and for the day so I would like to have the reports reset after their allotted time.

Can any one shed some light on how to create the formula for the following: 

Reset at end of day 

Reset at end of week 

Thank you for the assistance

------------------------------
    Addam ODell

• 2.  RE: Need help with a report formula

Posted 06-29-2020 09:13
    Can you explain more details about what do you mean by reset? Do you mean you just want reports of what activity was done for the current day? If that is the case then make a report where the shelter on date created is today.
    If you want another report of activities during the Current week, then you can make another report where the filter is where date created is during the current week.

Mark Shnier (YQC)
    Quick Base Solution Provider
    Your Quick Base Coach
    http://QuickBaseCoach.com
    mark.shnier@gmail.com

• 3.  RE: Need help with a report formula

Posted 06-29-2020 09:35
    Hi Addam,

I agree with Mark if what you are looking to do is have only records from the current day or current week show up in a report instead of a formula you typically want to use the Filters option when customizing the report. When you filter on a date field you have options for the current day, week, month, etc. So you can easily create reports based off of the date in your fields or if you are wanting to identify any record that was edited by someone you can also use the Date Modified field since that updates whenever someone works no a record and saves changes.

Evan Martinez
    Community Marketing Manager
    Quick Base

• 4.  RE: Need help with a report formula

Posted 06-29-2020 09:47
    Thanks this worked!!

Addam ODell