Discussions

View Only
  • 1.  Drill Down dependency

Posted 01-10-2020 13:39
    Is it possible to program a different drilldown report for each slice of the pie chart?

Ex.  Pie chart shows percentage of Yes vs. No answers

If the "No" piece is clicked, I just need the email addresses to show

If the "Yes" piece is clicked, I would like more columns to show.

------------------------------
    Erik Pye

• 2.  RE: Drill Down dependency

Posted 01-14-2020 09:39
    Hi Erik,

There isn't a built in setting that would allow you to program a different drilldown report for each slice of a pie chart, you would set up a single drilldown for the whole chart. If more control over the drilldown reports in a chart would be helpful I would suggest making a request to our User voice. User Voice is a tool that our product team uses to help gauge how much user interest there is behind a suggested future feature or enhancement. The Quick Base User voice can most easily be accessed from the My Apps page in Quick Base by clicking on the orange Feedback tab that appears on the right of the page or at http://quickbase.uservoice.com by signing in with your Quick Base credentials.

I also suggest that if you do create a user voice post for better control over drilldown reports in a chart that you drop a link in the comments here so that other community members that find this thread and have a similar need can add their votes and comments. It can also help draw interest from those community members who might have found another way or tool to help them do exactly what you are looking to accomplish and they can share how they did it.

Evan Martinez
    Community Marketing Manager
    Quick Base