Discussions

View Only
  • 1.  Branding (Footer)

Posted 09-09-2020 22:46
    I added Kansas City Chiefs logo images to the header of our app in the branding settings as we are a Kansas City based company and the Super Bowl Champion Chiefs are opening the season tomorrow night and that worked fine but when i added a footer image, the image displayed filling the screen and now i can't access my app. All I can see is the logo.

If I scroll down, the menu pops up as displayed in the picture but if i select anything, the image takes over the screen. I can't get back into branding settings to remove the image.

HELP!!!!!

------------------------------
    Brian Baker

• 2.  RE: Branding (Footer)

Posted 09-14-2020 10:27
    Hi Brian,

I checked and see that you got help with that issue and got it resolved which is great. Just for anyone else ever runs into this issue and might stumble across this thread I would absolutely recommend reaching out to our Care team with a Care case. You can do that right here in Community by clicking Support where it appears in the upper right hand corner of the screen or via our Contact Us page by selecting you want to contact customer service and letting them know which app you are having the issue with.

Evan Martinez
    Community Marketing Manager
    Quick Base