Discussions

View Only
  • 1.  email or Export KanBan Reports

Posted 09-01-2020 16:20
    Edited by Greg Reisman 09-01-2020 20:00
    I would like to set up a subscription to a Kanban report I created but I don't see it as an option. When I go into subscriptions, the Kanban report I created isn't listed.  Can Kanban reports be emailed or exported?

Thanks.

------------------------------
    Greg Reisman

• 2.  RE: email or Export KanBan Reports

Posted 09-02-2020 12:41
    Hi Greg,

You are correct that Kanban reports aren't available to be sent out via subscriptions at this time. Kanban like charts makes use of rich html which some email clients will chew up so they aren't part of the current notifications, subscriptions, and reminders available. What I have done in the past when doing a subscription is to include a field in the records which has a link to the kanban report so if users are going through the subscription and the table of records is of interest they can click the link in one of the records and jump to the Kanban report in Quick Base.

If being able to send that Kanban report via subscription is the core of your need so that it shows up in your users email inbox I would suggest submitting that as feedback to our User Voice. User Voice is a tool our product team uses to help gauge user interest in future features and enhancements. The Quick Base User voice can most easily be accessed from the My Apps page in Quick Base by clicking on the orange Feedback tab that appears on the right of the page or at http://quickbase.uservoice.com by signing in with your Quick Base credentials. If you have any trouble signing in directly with the URL going through the Feedback tab on the My Apps page most often resolves them. If you do post that feedback on user voice I always suggest including a link to the feedback here in the community so other users can add their vote as well. I hope that information is helpful and sorry there isn't a simpler solution I can point you to.

Evan Martinez
    Community Marketing Manager
    Quick Base

• 3.  RE: email or Export KanBan Reports

Posted 09-02-2020 14:03
    Thank you Evan. The link is a good option for us.  Appreciate your responsiveness!

Greg Reisman