Discussions

View Only
  • 1.  Pipeline & Oauth 2 Token

Posted 04-07-2020 14:50
    Good Evening

I am trying to use Pipelines to connect QB to Azure for the purpose of dropping a CSV file on the server.

I have sorted most of this however the OAuth 2 Credentials seems to be not working, I have never done this with Pipelines before so it is entirely possible that it's me that is doing something wrong. I am pretty sure that the 3 fields are filled out correctly (Client Credentials, Client Secret & Token URL). 

My question is this:
    When you fill in the data should you get the access token returned automatically or do you need to use a GET command?? If it is the later please can you cut/paste a screenshot or add an example as it seems that the data I am adding is not returning the token.

Many Thanks
    Paul

------------------------------
    Paul Paul

• 2.  RE: Pipeline & Oauth 2 Token

Posted 09-09-2020 18:30
    Edited by Robert Gagliano 09-09-2020 19:03
    I'd also be interested in the answer to this question.

We are trying to use the Make Request service to send data to a Google API using a Google OAuth2 Client, but continue to receive Invalid grant_type: client_credentials

Google OAuth2 Clients generally require a user to provide consent, which then returns an access token that is used to make authenticated API calls. Since Google OAuth doesn't appear to support this type of grant_type, can anyone provide the recommended approach?

• 3.  RE: Pipeline & Oauth 2 Token

Posted 07-03-2023 19:14

@Robert did you ever find a solution? I'm having the same issue. 

Katlyn Allen
    kallen@eatatjacks.com