Discussions

View Only
  • 1.  Capturing all user activity in a daily report accounting for different Time Zones

Posted 06-10-2020 13:07
    Hi there, 
    I would like to send to my team a report (subscription) of all their activities logged in Quick base from the day before. The issue is that we have team members located across the country so the report currently is not capturing the activities from my West Coast team members. Is there a way to adjust the time zone for any users outside EST so that the report captures their activities in this report? Thanks!

------------------------------
    Cecilia Mullan

• 2.  RE: Capturing all user activity in a daily report accounting for different Time Zones

Posted 06-10-2020 13:48
    I presume that the report in fact does capture all activities, but are you asking how to adjust the times to show in locate time zones?  Is that you real question?

Mark Shnier (YQC)
    Quick Base Solution Provider
    Your Quick Base Coach
    http://QuickBaseCoach.com
    mark.shnier@gmail.com

• 3.  RE: Capturing all user activity in a daily report accounting for different Time Zones

Posted 07-15-2020 15:14
    Hi Mark!

Apologies for the delay. Thanks for your input. The report that's coming through (via PDF) only shows 1-20 of the 55 activities. It's not sending the FULL report. I assumed it was because of time zone but it seems to be cutting off at the first page. Any ideas? Thank you!

Cecilia Mullan

• 4.  RE: Capturing all user activity in a daily report accounting for different Time Zones

Posted 07-15-2020 16:22
    So, I just heard back from the support team that this is a bug. I found a post on this same issue from 2019 and I cannot believe this has not yet been resolved . My barebones CRM that I ditched for QuickBase could handle this really simple task. Extremely disappointed.

Cecilia Mullan

• 5.  RE: Capturing all user activity in a daily report accounting for different Time Zones

Posted 07-15-2020 17:19
    That is strange as I have PDF reports which go out and they have many pages and they even have images.  Is there something unusual about your report?

Mark Shnier (YQC)
    Your Quick Base Coach
    mark.shnier@gmail.com

• 6.  RE: Capturing all user activity in a daily report accounting for different Time Zones

Posted 07-18-2020 13:04
    No! It's totally straightforward. Which is why this is bizarre. It's just a list of the activities logged for the day across our team. The only way to access the full report is to open it online - which defeats the entire purpose of sending the PDF.

Cecilia Mullan

• 7.  RE: Capturing all user activity in a daily report accounting for different Time Zones

Posted 07-18-2020 13:08
    Does this issue only happen with the PDF version of the subscription or does it also happen with a regular subscription report.

Mark Shnier (YQC)
    Your Quick Base Coach
    mark.shnier@gmail.com

• 8.  RE: Capturing all user activity in a daily report accounting for different Time Zones

Posted 07-20-2020 18:43
    Hi Mark,
    It happens in both PDF and text in line format. I've now tried to test it sending it as a CSV file but the testing function is no longer working (or it's getting caught in spam and my quarantined folder hasn't been updated). Regardless, our preference would be text or PDF (not CSV).

Cecilia Mullan