Discussions

View Only
  • 1.  Feature Request: Options to EASILY color-code table cells

Posted 01-07-2020 11:32
    Edited by Matt Makris 01-07-2020 11:32
    I think most Quick Base users will agree that having the ability to easily format cell styles (ie- background and foreground color) based on conditions (much like excel's conditional formatting) would be extremely useful. I know it's possible to sort of color code cells using formula fields and scripting, but that isn't efficient – especially when you are working with a large amount of data.

------------------------------
    Matt Makris

• 2.  RE: Feature Request: Options to EASILY color-code table cells

Posted 01-07-2020 15:11
    Hi Matt,

With formatting how would you envision the setting up of the conditional formatting to work? Would you picture it being inside the field settings for a specific field or somewhere in the report settings like the current formulas that allow you to highlight a row based on conditions?

If this is something you feel would be helpful for your use of Quick Base I would suggest adding it to our User Voice or showing your support for a similar existing idea by voting.  User Voice is a tool our product development team uses to track interest in new features and enhancements that our users are interested in. The Quick Base User voice can most easily be accessed from the My Apps page in Quick Base by clicking on the orange Feedback tab that appears on the right of the page or at http://quickbase.uservoice.com by signing in with your Quick Base credentials. If you do end up adding a new post I would suggest adding a link to it here so that other users who share your need can add their vote. Thank you for sharing your feedback Matt.

Evan Martinez
    Community Marketing Manager
    Quick Base