Discussions

View Only
  • 1.  Kanban Report Glitch

Posted 12-31-2019 18:06
    Has anyone else had an issue with removing groups in Kanban reports? If I select certain groups to show and save, when I go back and try to remove a group it wont do it. I have to remake the entire report.

Does anyone else have this issue and found a solution?

------------------------------
    Mike Tamoush

• 2.  RE: Kanban Report Glitch

Posted 01-03-2020 09:22
    Hi Mike,

If you are still having issues removing a specific group once you have saved a Kanban report I would suggest reaching out to the Care team via a support case so they can take a look at it with you and see what you are running into. You should be able to remove groups on a Kanban normally while editing a report. You can open a support case from here in Community by clicking Support where it appears in the upper right hand corner of the screen or while signed into Quick Base by clicking on the question mark (?) icon that appears in the upper right hand corner in Quick Base and selecting Manage Support Cases. That way Care can help double check to see what is going on. Thanks so much for posting Mike and certainly let me know if you have any issues creating a case or resolving the issue.

Evan Martinez
    Community Marketing Manager
    Quick Base

• 3.  RE: Kanban Report Glitch

Posted 01-03-2020 14:30
    I'll reach out. I can add items (up to 10 of course) but once they are added, I cannot remove. I mean, you can click remove but when you save it just reappears.

Mike Tamoush

• 4.  RE: Kanban Report Glitch

Posted 01-06-2020 20:02
    By the way, I reached out to support. It is a known issue, something involving jquery. They are currently working on a fix.

Mike Tamoush

• 5.  RE: Kanban Report Glitch

Posted 01-06-2020 20:15
    Thx for posting, I believe I ran into the same bug last night.

Mark Shnier (YQC)
    Quick Base Solution Provider
    Your Quick Base Coach
    http://QuickBaseCoach.com
    mark.shnier@gmail.com

• 6.  RE: Kanban Report Glitch

Posted 01-07-2020 15:03
    Mark,

For now, if you reach out to support, the developers can manually remove items and also re-order the columns. However, it may be easier/faster to just remake the report....

Mike Tamoush