Discussions

View Only
  • 1.  Intro & Queries - Warner Bros. International TV Production

Posted 10-18-2019 09:01
    Hello everyone.

We have recently signed up with Quickbase to offer the platform as a online production tool for our 15+ production companies around the world. All our producers enter in all production details and we then compile in the database and provide slate reports whilst also offering a transmission calendar.

However, I'm not that up to scratch with formulas so wondered if anyone could help me with these tasks. 

Task 1 - Creating a New/Update field which will show the status NEW with green background when a new record is created in the past 30 days from report creation. OR show the status UPDATE with orange background when a new record is updated in the past 30 days from date of access. These will show in a new field which will then be able to print on the reports. The flags do not.

Task 2 - Create a report formula which lists all of the records where a specific field has been updated and create a report with basic record detail and then provide that record detail next to the specific field which has been changed with the detail in that field.

Task 3 - I have a Notes On Progress field set with Log the edits to this field, and show them on forms option turned on am using the formula Trim(Left(NotLeft([Notes],"]"),"[")) in another field to trim off all the other tracked notes when running reports, but I need a formula which if there are no other updated or edited notes, it shows the original note OR the updated note. Can someone help?

Any help greatly appreciated.
    Thanks, Adam

------------------------------
    Adam Hollman
    Exec Director, IP Management,
    Warner Bros.Int.TV Production.

• 2.  RE: Intro & Queries - Warner Bros. International TV Production

Posted 10-22-2019 09:45
    Further discussion of this issue can be found here in related thread:

https://community.quickbase.com/communities/community-home/digestviewer/viewthread?MessageKey=487a1ace-8961-4434-b071-69cbd0dd4494&CommunityKey=d860b0f8-6a48-487b-b346-44c47a19a804&tab=digestviewer#bm487a1ace-8961-4434-b071-69cbd0dd4494

Evan Martinez
    Community Marketing Manager
    Quick Base