Discussions

Expand all | Collapse all

Virtual Empower: App Library

• 1.  Virtual Empower: App Library

Posted 06-15-2020 14:43
    Just wanted to start a thread around the App Library that I presented on during Virtual Empower 2020.
    My hope is that this can be a place to share other use cases you've come up with, or simply ask questions if you've hit a snag.

If you haven't seen it, you can find the demo app in the Exchange by searching App Library.

------------------------------
    Ryan Pflederer
    Implementation Consultant
    Quick Base

• 2.  RE: Virtual Empower: App Library

Posted 06-28-2020 22:00
    Ryan,
    I ran your app today. It saved a lot of time and makes documentation easier- which is always a good thing. 
    Thanks for putting this together
    Looking forward to the next version with queries

Richard Chagnon
    Chicago IL

• 3.  RE: Virtual Empower: App Library

Posted 08-04-2020 09:31
    Hi guys,
    I downloaded the updated app and it pulls the info from my applications flawlessly.  However, the bulk updating does not work for me.  I created the pipeline as instructed, however, I noticed that there are no records being created in the schema changes table to trigger the pipeline to run.  Any help would be fantastic!  I have a lot of field comments to add to my app.

Charlene Wilbur

• 4.  RE: Virtual Empower: App Library

Posted 09-16-2020 17:41
    I love this app and the concept and execution is great. Thanks for creating it!

Would it be possible to also incorporate the Get Reports for Table API in addition to the existing ones? I'd love to be able to track all the existing reports in my apps.

I'd also love to track notifications but I don't think there's an API for that.

• 5.  RE: Virtual Empower: App Library

Posted 09-25-2020 08:43
    @Tyler Brezler @Richard Chagnon I just published an updated version which includes Reports. One of the great things about the new RESTful Get Reports API is that it includes both Common and Personal reports, as well as the Last Used date and Used Count for all reports!

@Charlene Wilbur​ It sounds like you may have missed getting the necessary webhooks setup to populate the Schema Changes table. When reviewing the additional setup instructions I believe it's the first step. There's also now a link on that page to a video of me walking through the additional setup.

Ryan Pflederer
    Implementation Consultant
    Quick Base