Discussions

View Only
  • 1.  Select up to 20 choices

Posted 09-15-2021 18:59
    Is there a way to remove this text from a multi-select drop down?

------------------------------
    Rachel Capiral

• 2.  RE: Select up to 20 choices

Posted 09-16-2021 10:57
    Hi Rachel,

That helper text is built into the multi-select field type to make sure it is giving clear directions to users on the limits for the field so there is not a way at this time to disable it from displaying on the form. If being able to hide this is something you need to make better use of Quickbase I would recommend adding it as feedback on our User Voice.The Quick Base User voice can most easily be accessed from the My Apps page in Quick Base by clicking on the orange Feedback tab that appears on the right of the page or at http://quickbase.uservoice.com by signing in with your Quick Base credentials. If you have any trouble signing in directly with the URL going through the Feedback tab on the My Apps page most often resolves them. (I will give the note that we will be moving from User Voice to a new platform in October so these steps will be changing in the near future but any ideas put in today will be transferred over to our new feedback platform)

Evan Martinez

• 3.  RE: Select up to 20 choices

Posted 07-07-2022 11:41
    This link is not working for me.

Ashish Yadav

• 4.  RE: Select up to 20 choices

Posted 07-07-2022 15:19
    Hi Ashish,

Since this was originally posted we have actually updated the way we collect feedback from customers. That previous link goes to uservoice which we no longer use. You would instead want to follow the steps of going to the My Apps page within Quickbase and selecting the Feedback tab to open our product feedback. Then you will be able to input your own feedback/request and it will be added to our system. You will also be able to look into existing requests and add your support there as well.

Evan Martinez