Hi Mark,Thanks for the nudge.Managed to implement a solution based upon your recommendation.Pipelines took a lot of getting used to (i hadn't used it before) and nearly ended up resorting to Zapier, but perseverance paid off.I'm running the refresh daily (which should suffice). I've found that the copy table does need to be purged before each import, and I've had to set up the import as an import CSV from a CSV report with the records sorted in the order I need, to make sure they always end up in the copy table in the correct order, with sequential record IDs and no gaps.As you say, once this was in place, it was relatively straight forward:- Create a Record ID+1 and Record ID-1 field in the copy table- Relate my original table to my copy using the Table A record ID (which I included in the import)- Pull the RID+1 and -1 down to the original record, then relate these back to the copy, to allow me to get the Table A Record IDs for the previous and next record.- I also pulled in a few other fields into the original import which mean I don't need to create further relationships to get other info via the Table A Record IDs.All works fine in the end - not 100% live, but a daily refresh will be more than sufficient.
Thanks for your help with this Mark.
Glad to hear you got it working.
I would guess you needed to use a pipeline to call an API to do the purge