Discussions

View Only
  • 1.  MY APP Dashboard Ribbon

Posted 02-25-2020 11:07
    Is there a way to rearrange the Apps on the dashboard ribbon?  I'd like the most used apps to appear first (on the left side) on the MY APP ribbon/dashboard.

------------------------------
    Bruce Kasen

• 2.  RE: MY APP Dashboard Ribbon

Posted 02-26-2020 11:01
    I was hoping this question would be an easy fix with a quick reply.

Bruce Kasen

• 3.  RE: MY APP Dashboard Ribbon

Posted 02-26-2020 11:30
    If you close all your apps and hence knock them off the ribbon, and then reopen them in your favourite sequence, then they will be sequenced how you want them.

Mark Shnier (YQC)
    Quick Base Solution Provider
    Your Quick Base Coach
    http://QuickBaseCoach.com
    mark.shnier@gmail.com

• 4.  RE: MY APP Dashboard Ribbon

Posted 02-26-2020 11:44
    Mark, thanks for replying.  Just to be clear, I'm asking about the top purple ribbon that starts with the icon My Apps.  I'd like to rearrange those apps so that my favorite ones are first in line, starting right after the My Apps icon.  I spent about 30 minutes trying to figure out how to do that (unsuccessfully).

When you say close all your apps, how do I do that?  I'm fearful of permanently deleting apps and its content/data.

Bruce Kasen

• 5.  RE: MY APP Dashboard Ribbon

Posted 02-26-2020 16:07
    OK,  on problem.  To close an app and remove the tab from your ribbon there s a little "x" in the corner of the tab when you hover over the tab.  That does not delete the App, it just takes it off that ribbon bar.  So close them all.  Then the way it works is that most recent app you open will jump to the first position on the left.  So if you your apps listed in the order A B C D, then open up the apps sequentially off the My Apps page in the sequence  D C B A.

Mark Shnier (YQC)
    Quick Base Solution Provider
    Your Quick Base Coach
    http://QuickBaseCoach.com
    mark.shnier@gmail.com