Discussions

View Only
  • 1.  Purple forever?

Posted 02-10-2021 11:07
    I see that after the rebranding, the homepage 'Home' and 'User' icons still purple. Will we ever be able to customize these icon colors?  

I see the purple is still on the quickbase homepage, so I guess I should assume it will stay?

Thank you,
    John

------------------------------
    John Freire

• 2.  RE: Purple forever?

Posted 02-11-2021 08:40
    I would like to be able to customize the icons as well...

Adam Keever

• 3.  RE: Purple forever?

Posted 02-11-2021 09:38
    Hi John,

There are not currently color changes slated for the product right now with the rebrand, the only change that you should be seeing is just to our logo in the product. Being able to edit that is a piece of feedback I have heard before though and I believe there is a User Voice request with customer feedback on making that editable that could use your upvote and any further feedback you have. 

The Quick Base User voice can most easily be accessed from the My Apps page in Quick Base by clicking on the orange Feedback tab that appears on the right of the page or at http://quickbase.uservoice.com by signing in with your Quick Base credentials. If you have any trouble signing in directly with the URL going through the Feedback tab on the My Apps page most often resolves them.

Evan Martinez
    Community Marketing Manager
    Quick Base