Getting Started

View Only
  • 1.  Error Message: We cannot get the status of your upload at this time. Please refresh the page.

Posted 04-13-2021 20:39
      |   view attached
    Receiving this error message when trying to upload an excel to an existing table.  
    I can see it uploading until 100% complete, but I never see the sheet pop up for me to review the columns to import.

------------------------------
    SallyAnne

• 2.  RE: Error Message: We cannot get the status of your upload at this time. Please refresh the page.

Posted 04-14-2021 12:47
    I would suggest reaching out to the Care team to see if they can help identify the issue.

Blake Harrison
    bharrison@datablender.io
    DataBlender - Quickbase Solution Provider
    Atlanta GA
    404.800.1702 / http://datablender.io/

• 3.  RE: Error Message: We cannot get the status of your upload at this time. Please refresh the page.

Posted 04-15-2021 10:15
    Hi SallyAnne,

I see this error most often when an upload is using an xlxs file instead of a csv for an upload and it has some styling in the cells (sometimes captured via copying and pasting data) that throws our upload off. The easiest fix is usually to make sure your file is saved as a .csv for your upload, when I did that in the past when helping users it solved the error the vast majority of times. If you are still getting that error after making sure your file is saved as a csv I would agree with Blake that you should put in a case with our Care team. You can reach out Care team here in community using the Support option in our global navigation at the top of the page or when you are in Quickbase by using the question mark (?) icon that appears in the global nav at the top of your page when in a Quickbase app. Let me know if you have any troubles creating a case.

Evan Martinez
    Community Marketing Manager
    Quickbase

• 4.  RE: Error Message: We cannot get the status of your upload at this time. Please refresh the page.

Posted 04-16-2021 12:30
    Thanks I'll try that!

SallyAnne Andersson