Discussions

View Only
  • 1.  Is there a way to adjust the time that an automatic report email goes out from Quickbase to users?

Posted 03-23-2017 15:11
    I have reports that sent out of Quickbase on selected days to users. Is there a way to adjust the way the time of day that the subscription report is sent out? Currently all my reports go out around 4 am on the day they are to be sent. 

• 2.  RE: Is there a way to adjust the time that an automatic report email goes out from Quickbase to users?

Posted 03-23-2017 15:13

Hi,

No, afraid not. QB Email Servers cannot be changed to specific times of day when mails are sent.

• 3.  RE: Is there a way to adjust the time that an automatic report email goes out from Quickbase to users?

Posted 03-23-2017 15:18
    Thank you for the quick reply. I didn't think there was a way to do it. We were hoping to get a new report that goes out near the end of the work day as a reminder to users to enter project time, etc. 

• 4.  RE: Is there a way to adjust the time that an automatic report email goes out from Quickbase to users?

Posted 03-23-2017 15:40
    You can put a button on your dashboard that will manually trigger that report email.  Somebody would just have to click it every time you wanted to send it out.

• 5.  RE: Is there a way to adjust the time that an automatic report email goes out from Quickbase to users?

Posted 03-23-2017 15:46
    .. combine that with a repeating Outlook reminder at ~4:00 pm each day.  The reminder can have the URL button to click.  you can the button by mimicking the format of the Send Test Subscription button when in edit mode on the Subscription.
    URLRoot() & "db/" & dbid() & "?a=sendsubscription&ID=1"  where 1 is the Subscription ID#_

• 6.  RE: Is there a way to adjust the time that an automatic report email goes out from Quickbase to users?

Posted 03-23-2017 17:21
    But if its a subscription it wont go immediately, will it?

• 7.  RE: Is there a way to adjust the time that an automatic report email goes out from Quickbase to users?

Posted 03-23-2017 17:30
    It can take up to 10 min

• 8.  RE: Is there a way to adjust the time that an automatic report email goes out from Quickbase to users?

Posted 03-23-2017 16:21
    Human Chron Job