Discussions

View Only
Expand all | Collapse all

Someone else is also editing this record!"" Pops up, but no one is editing and no actions/automation triggered.

• 1.  Someone else is also editing this record!"" Pops up, but no one is editing and no actions/automation triggered.

Posted 06-25-2019 19:03
    When adding records and fields to a quote, the two users (only users) occasionally get the message "Someone else is also editing this record!", but that is not the case.  It seems a lock is being put on the record that shouldn't be there.  They can cancel and try the update again and it usually works, but it's very annoying for them.  Does not happen on the same form section either.  I've attached some screen shots to show error message.  Anyone know what the issue/solve might be?

• 2.  RE: Someone else is also editing this record!"" Pops up, but no one is editing and no actions/automation triggered.

Posted 06-25-2019 19:04
    The only time this happens to me is when it's actually me accidentally editing a record on two browser sessions (tab).  Are you sure that is not what is happening to your users?