Discussions

View Only
Expand all | Collapse all

How do I add a drop down list into an already existing QuickBase program? Ex, ask question and allow user to select answer.

• 1.  How do I add a drop down list into an already existing QuickBase program? Ex, ask question and allow user to select answer.

Posted 04-25-2019 15:46
    How do I add a drop down list into an already existing QuickBase program? I would like to add a question to a form and then provide a list of potential choices for the user to select, if possible.

• 2.  RE: How do I add a drop down list into an already existing QuickBase program? Ex, ask question and allow user to select answer.

Posted 04-25-2019 16:13
    New Field?

-Add a new field with multiple choice.,

Or do you have a field you are currently using that you want to use to populate the choices?

Otherwise:
    Add Field Text-Multiple choice

• 3.  RE: How do I add a drop down list into an already existing QuickBase program? Ex, ask question and allow user to select answer.

Posted 04-25-2019 16:39
    You can also right click on any existing field and chose to add a new field before or after it. It takes you to the option of selecting any of the other existing fields that are currently not used in the form or give you option to create a new field (scroll down) altogether, where you need to name the field and select 'Text - multiple choice" as field type to enter your drop down options. Hope this helps.