Discussions

Expand all | Collapse all

Why can't I change access rights on reports that are already created? Especially as an administrator?

• 1.  Why can't I change access rights on reports that are already created? Especially as an administrator?

Posted 02-26-2013 15:42

• 2.  RE: Why can't I change access rights on reports that are already created? Especially as an administrator?

Posted 02-26-2013 15:58
    You can.
    Under the settings for a table, choose roles then a specific role. There you will see a hyperlink for "set report access

• 3.  RE: Why can't I change access rights on reports that are already created? Especially as an administrator?

Posted 03-07-2018 09:33
    This only works for the reports showed in the reports panel, but it does not restrict access to this reports if those are already in a page the user have access.

I do not know how to deny  access to report base in user roles once they are already placed in accessible pages.

I do not know how to modify the access option in the reports from common to not common.

• 4.  RE: Why can't I change access rights on reports that are already created? Especially as an administrator?

Posted 03-07-2018 09:36
    The "May be viewed by " option does not control access to the reports once they are in a page the user have access.