Discussions

View Only
Expand all | Collapse all

I want to store and maintain CSV files SharePoint. Is there a way to connect them to QuickBase tables?

• 1.  I want to store and maintain CSV files SharePoint. Is there a way to connect them to QuickBase tables?

Posted 09-28-2018 16:22

• 2.  RE: I want to store and maintain CSV files SharePoint. Is there a way to connect them to QuickBase tables?

Posted 01-17-2019 18:20
    I have the same issue with one of my clients. I am working on this as well. Right now it looks like you have to do a work around with Zapier or Workado, but I will post here if I can get the SFTP to work. 

• 3.  RE: I want to store and maintain CSV files SharePoint. Is there a way to connect them to QuickBase tables?

Posted 01-17-2019 19:16
    Quick Base doesn't currently have a native connection to SharePoint set up, like we do using Quick Base Sync to services like Dropbox or Google Drive, though with our open API there are options for developers who are comfortable looking to custom scripting or a Partner for a connection.

For the future we do have a User Voice request that another user started looking to add SharePoint as an option. Having other users vote and show their support for feature requests and enhancements in User Voice can help them to gain attention with our Product Development team and do factor in to how they plan their future roadmaps for new features. More votes and support can really help an idea gain momentum so for those users who would like to see this connection I would suggest adding your vote to our current User Voice request and any comments you might have as well. 

https://quickbase.uservoice.com/forums/111823/suggestions/33154723

Thank you very much for your feedback.