Discussions

View Only
  • 1.  Report filter(Reporting Manager is the current user) is not working for me

Posted 11-17-2017 07:23
     I'm trying to filter the records based on the current user. I have a field named "Employee - Reporting Manager" which is a user lookup field. In the reports filter, I have set the criteria as "Employee - Reporting Manager" is the current user. In this field, I have a value(Gayathri, A). But when I log in as this user, this particular record is not being displayed in the report. Not sure where it is going wrong.

• 2.  RE: Report filter(Reporting Manager is the current user) is not working for me

Posted 11-17-2017 07:31
    Hi Gayathri,

Do one thing, please try to filter first with your name:

Employee - Reporting Manager" is equal to (Gayathri, A)

Now, you check that you are able to see the record or not?

Thanks,

Gaurav

• 3.  RE: Report filter(Reporting Manager is the current user) is not working for me

Posted 11-17-2017 07:37
    Hi Gaurav, Thanks for your suggestion and I did try. It is working with the static value. But not with the "is the current user". What could be the issue?

• 4.  RE: Report filter(Reporting Manager is the current user) is not working for me

Posted 11-17-2017 07:42
    Did you try to test as a different user?

• 5.  RE: Report filter(Reporting Manager is the current user) is not working for me

Posted 11-17-2017 07:43
    and try to display that field on the form and see if you can see the user correctly.

• 6.  RE: Report filter(Reporting Manager is the current user) is not working for me

Posted 11-17-2017 07:36
    Hi Gaurav, Thanks for your suggestion and I did try. It is working with the static value. But not with the "is the current user". What could be the issue?

• 7.  RE: Report filter(Reporting Manager is the current user) is not working for me

Posted 11-17-2017 12:37
    Does it work for other userids. Perhaps that user has two userids and you are not signing on to their actual userid correctly.