Discussions

Expand all | Collapse all

Is there an option to let people access quickbase application(view and add) without paying for license for every single person?

• 1.  Is there an option to let people access quickbase application(view and add) without paying for license for every single person?

Contributor
    Posted 04-06-2017 17:13
    I will have 100-500 users for my application but I want 3 roles only. I also want to customize what user see base on their names.
    This will be a private application.

• 2.  RE: Is there an option to let people access quickbase application(view and add) without paying for license for every single person?

Posted 04-06-2017 17:16
    Hi
    If they are USERS then they need to pay for a User License
    Otherwise you can create a Free User called EveryOneOnTheInternet and that opens it up to all.

• 3.  RE: Is there an option to let people access quickbase application(view and add) without paying for license for every single person?

Contributor
    Posted 04-06-2017 17:32
    I don't want everyone internet to see the information.

• 4.  RE: Is there an option to let people access quickbase application(view and add) without paying for license for every single person?

Posted 04-06-2017 17:58
    You can create a website with Logins and redirect them to a cloaked version of the QuickBase APP and that should be about as safe as you could get without them having QuickBase permissions and restrictions.