Discussions

View Only
  • 1.  Automation: Can create but can't manage

Posted 09-20-2018 20:43
    Working with an admin account...
    Occasionally, I can create an automation, but then can no longer edit/delete/disable it...
    The other automations I have created seem to operate normally, but I'm stuck with one that can no longer be controlled...with unpredictable results!

• 2.  RE: Automation: Can create but can't manage

Posted 09-21-2018 13:05
    Hi,

If you are running into these issues with an Automation I would recommend putting a support case in with the Quick Base Care team. That way a Care rep can take a closer look at the Automation you are having issues with and see if they can troubleshoot the issue. You can submit a support case when in Quick Base by clicking on the question mark icon that appears in the upper right hand corner of the screen or by clicking here. Taking a closer look with you if the issue appears to be a bug they can also escalate it to our PD team. Thank you for your time today. 

• 3.  RE: Automation: Can create but can't manage

Posted 09-21-2018 13:06
    This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Automation: Can create but can't manage.

Working with an admin account...
    Occasionally, I can create an automation, but then can no longer edit/delete/disable it...
    The other automations I have created seem to operate normally, but I'm stuck with one that can no longer be controlled...with unpredictable results!