Discussions

Expand all | Collapse all

We have to submit yearly documents to our customer. Does anyone have a good app to track this and automatic alerts?

• 1.  We have to submit yearly documents to our customer. Does anyone have a good app to track this and automatic alerts?

Posted 07-13-2017 18:53

• 2.  RE: We have to submit yearly documents to our customer. Does anyone have a good app to track this and automatic alerts?

Posted 07-14-2017 06:56
    I think you can have 898 apps available in  the exchange for free !!.

If you need any help !! please mail me the requirements

• 3.  RE: We have to submit yearly documents to our customer. Does anyone have a good app to track this and automatic alerts?

Posted 07-14-2017 11:58
    I looked through the exchange, but I didn't find exactly what I am looking for.

Basically we submit documents to our customer on a certain date.  Then each year after we need to resubmit the documents by the due date.  I have an idea how it could be created, but if there was something already out there that was close I could slightly alter it.

• 4.  RE: We have to submit yearly documents to our customer. Does anyone have a good app to track this and automatic alerts?

Posted 07-15-2017 06:53
    i think i can help you .Can you give me your email address !!

• 5.  RE: We have to submit yearly documents to our customer. Does anyone have a good app to track this and automatic alerts?