Discussions

View Only
  • 1.  I?ll go to save a task and QB won?t reload the ?body? of the project after saving

Posted 10-17-2017 18:32

Occasionally having issues where I?ll go to save a task and QB won?t reload the ?body? of the project after saving (it reloads the headers but the values in the body are absent).  I then have to close QB and restart the process (open the task, change to completed, hit save, make sure project loads correctly)

The biggest problem we are facing with this issue, is user A thinks they have signed off on their task and then days later they are asked by User B to complete their task! By this point it is usually past due even though technically User A signed off on their task days ago - quickbase just glitched and didn't "record" the action.

Any input or suggestion on how to fix this issue is greatly appreciated! I have added a few photos below to hopefully better portray the issue we are facing.

Thanks in advance

__">https://d2r1vs3d9006ap.cloudfront.net/s3_images/1662527/RackMultipart20171017-85474-eccg0x-tasks_not_loading_1_inline.jpg?1508265051">__">https://d2r1vs3d9006ap.cloudfront.net/s3_images/1662528/RackMultipart20171017-27196-am7vj5-tasks_not_loading_2_inline.jpg?1508265085">_

• 2.  RE: I�ll go to save a task and QB won�t reload the �body� of the project after saving

Posted 10-17-2017 18:59
    I've heard of and seen a few cases of this since the September update when they tried to adjust the containers and formatting that went into the pages and wrapping.

Some troubleshooting ideas:
    Try Google Chrome.
    Do you have any Image Onload (IOL) going on those forms?
    Clear your Cache / Browser History.

• 3.  RE: I�ll go to save a task and QB won�t reload the �body� of the project after saving

Posted 10-17-2017 19:00
    If the action of "marking complete" seems to change the conditions, double check the form rules, and that button as well.  It might be redirecting you to a specific form that could be blank.

• 4.  RE: I�ll go to save a task and QB won�t reload the �body� of the project after saving

Posted 10-18-2017 16:41

Changing browsers did not make a difference

No IOL in the forms

Cleared Cache/browser history - also disabled a rule that is no longer needed. I don't think the rule would be related to the issue, but we will see if disabling it fixes the issue over the next few days.