Discussions

View Only
  • 1.  where can i find Quickbase developers?

Posted 08-20-2018 11:42
    hey i have no idea if this is the right forum to post this. but i'm having a hard time finding Quickbase programmers. I'm hoping to find independent programmers who charge a reasonable fee since this is a personal project. please msg me if you are interested and include your rate!

• 2.  RE: where can i find Quickbase developers?

Posted 08-20-2018 11:49
    You came to the right place.   You will be inundated with replies when they wake up in the states LOL!
    I'm in Spain. It all depends what you need.

• 3.  RE: where can i find Quickbase developers?

Posted 08-20-2018 11:50
    Yeah, you are right. :-P

• 4.  RE: where can i find Quickbase developers?

Posted 08-20-2018 15:15

• 5.  RE: where can i find Quickbase developers?

Posted 08-20-2018 11:50
    Hi there,

I am interested in your project. Let's connect here and please share your requirements on gauravsoft93@gmail.com.

Thanks,
    Gaurav Sharma

• 6.  RE: where can i find Quickbase developers?

Posted 08-20-2018 12:18
    Hi, you can contact me through https://datafounders.com - we do quickbase and also integrate it through APIs and javascript with wordpress sites and other services.

Please let me know a bit of your scope and I can quote you a rate. 
    Most of us here are very qualified for most quickbase tasks. It's a good community. 

• 7.  RE: where can i find Quickbase developers?

Posted 08-20-2018 15:11
    Feel free to contact me using the information in my profile:

https://getsatisfaction.com/people/dandiebolt/

• 8.  RE: where can i find Quickbase developers?

Posted 08-20-2018 20:03
    Hi there, I've built several applications for different organizations and am interested in your project.

Like the others on here, I can quote you a rate once I know more about the scope and project requirements. Please contact me at dowell.a@gmail.com.