That user could be someone already registered as a user...Ultimately this option is only for internal personnel but could be used for outside customers and contractors at some point
URLRoot() & "db/" & Dbid() & "?act=API_EditRecord&apptoken=cwfcy7gdzqrsyncqbi2bn4u4kr&_fid_66=1&rid=" & [Record ID#] & "&rdr=" & URLEncode(URLRoot() & "db/" & Dbid() & "?act=dr&rid=" & [Record ID#])I took this app over from another person and am trying to put in a lot of automated emails based on triggers. I just found an issue that I did not see and that was a lot of form rules to change fields based on the Accept or Declined option in the email. I just had to turn them all of due to issues of data being hidden. I am having to regroup, do my updates and then I will have to dig back into this.
Basically they had two links in the email....Accept or Decline. The trigger the url above (this one is for accept), that in turn change the status of the request as well as changed a couple of drop downs in the form....I have broken it!I did not review the entire app and format....lots of fun now!