Discussions

View Only
Expand all | Collapse all

User Status ""Denied"". How can I, as Admin, change User Status to Registered?

• 1.  User Status ""Denied"". How can I, as Admin, change User Status to Registered?

Posted 01-14-2019 15:22
    I am the Admin for a Quick Base account and a couple of my new users show "Denied" as their status. 

• 2.  RE: User Status ""Denied"". How can I, as Admin, change User Status to Registered?

Posted 01-14-2019 15:44
    Hi Cheryl,

Users in Quick Base gain the denied status at the Account level. That status can only be changed by those Admins who are in charge of administering the entire Account not just an Admin for individual applications. If you aren't sure who your Account Admin is and need help figuring that out if you submit a support case with the Care team they can help you identify the right admins to reach out to. Your Account Admins can then pull up those users via the Account level permissions and change the status for any that have been Denied in error or that need to be reactivated. You can put in a case when signed into Quick Base by clicking on the question mark icon that appears in the upper right hand corner and selecting Manage Support Cases or directly here. I hope this information is helpful and thank you very much for your time today.