Discussions

View Only
  • 1.  how to change the home icon on the table bar

Posted 01-29-2018 15:49
    Is there a way to change the icon colors on the table bar? Or change the home icon completely?

• 2.  RE: how to change the home icon on the table bar

Posted 01-29-2018 16:01
    Hi Chad,

Currently there is not a native way to alter the color the home icon in the table bar. If you feel being able to change the color the home icon would be a beneficial feature in Quick Base, I would encourage you to submit feedback regarding this via our Feedback Platform - UserVoice - Which can most easily be accessed from the My Apps page in Quick Base by clicking on the orange Feedback tab or at http://quickbase.uservoice.com .  This forum is used by our development team to explore customer suggestions for enhancements / changes to the platform. Many of the items that have been suggested by customers have already been incorporated into Quick Base and I would encourage you to participate as well. Alternatively, I have seen some other users here in the forum that make use of scripting as well and they might be able to comment on that. 

• 3.  RE: how to change the home icon on the table bar

Posted 05-02-2018 22:28
    I agree with Evan - This would be helpful to change APPLICATION ICONS and/or change colors for such

• 4.  RE: how to change the home icon on the table bar