Discussions

Expand all | Collapse all

I will make a yealy plan how can I filter it my Quarterly and monthly?

• 1.  I will make a yealy plan how can I filter it my Quarterly and monthly?

Posted 03-14-2017 09:45
    I need to make yearly plan and it is from January to december how ever I need to filter or Group it also to quarterly

• 2.  RE: I will make a yealy plan how can I filter it my Quarterly and monthly?

Posted 03-14-2017 09:49
    Hi Catherine,

Are you trying to create a report? Can you please give some more information?

Thanks,
    Gaurav

• 3.  RE: I will make a yealy plan how can I filter it my Quarterly and monthly?

Posted 03-14-2017 11:07
    Hello, I am trying to create a report for yearly plan, and I used relationship then get the total per month. However I need to group it to quarterly.

Thanks for you response.

Cathee

• 4.  RE: I will make a yealy plan how can I filter it my Quarterly and monthly?

Posted 03-14-2017 12:50
    Have you tried a summary report? That report format has the option to do Group by Subtitals by month or quarter and you also have the option to have grouping of columns across th page.

• 5.  RE: I will make a yealy plan how can I filter it my Quarterly and monthly?

Posted 03-15-2017 13:02

Not yet, Where an I check the summary report that you are telling.

Thanks

• 6.  RE: I will make a yealy plan how can I filter it my Quarterly and monthly?

Posted 03-15-2017 14:00
    When you go to create a new report, it will ask you what type of report you want.  Try selecting "Summary".

• 7.  RE: I will make a yealy plan how can I filter it my Quarterly and monthly?

Posted 03-15-2017 14:12
    Okay Thanks Ill Try it later. :)