Discussions

Expand all | Collapse all

Help Setting Up Payments table functions?

• 1.  Help Setting Up Payments table functions?

Posted 07-24-2017 16:41
    right now in my payments table, I've set it up to where a customer can make several payments on an invoice. But, what I'm looking to do is:

1)want to set it up where the payment due dates are scheduled automatically to specific periods.

2) a notification email would be sent out to the customer if payment has not been received 1 week before due date. Also, an email to be sent out if the payment is past due.

Next things I wanted to do are:
    1) set it up where if multiple payments are being made, then an Amount Remaining total that knows when to stop when total bill is reached.

2) a magic button on each payment that not only checks the box but also fills in the payments amount

3) is it possible to automate where if a customer wants to make 3 payments, can it be setup where 3 payments sums, with due dates, are created, and only have to be marked when paid?

If it's easier to explain via email, or a virtual meeting to see what my app looks like, let me know. I am open to doing that. or giving permission to someone to set this up. 

thanks!

• 2.  RE: Help Setting Up Payments table functions?

Posted 07-25-2017 05:26
    It looks like you have been busy looking for answers. If you haven't been put in contact with somebody directly feel free to reach out to me matthew@cirrusops.com and I can see what I can help you with.

• 3.  RE: Help Setting Up Payments table functions?

Posted 07-25-2017 13:45
    I have been. I have until Thursday to lock all my problems down, and I'm new to quick base and raiding the forums is the only way I could think of learning quick.