Discussions

View Only
  • 1.  Subscription on last day of month

Posted 10-15-2014 16:47

This is likely a super easy answer. I'm just waiting for the date to get here, but want to verify, since i'm working with an active report. If I need a subscription to email out on the last day of a month, do I just put in the 31st, and then any other month that ends before that date will send out on that month's last day?

• 2.  RE: Subscription on last day of month

Posted 10-16-2014 18:42
    I would setup a daily subscription, and make sure that you have the "send this report even when there are no results" unchecked. You can then create a formula checkbox field for example on your records with a formula like LastDayOfMonth([DateFieldName]). You could have more to the formula if you wanted to only include records where the status wasn't completed, or where the assigned to field is a specific person, etc. to include the records you want in the report. Last, create a report filtering where that formula checkbox field is checked. Then your subscription will check every day, but only trigger the e-mail on the last day of the month.

• 3.  RE: Subscription on last day of month

Posted 10-10-2018 22:50
    Set it for the first. But make sure the filter on your report is looking at changes occurring in the previous month etc.