Discussions

Expand all | Collapse all

Notification is landing in an additional email

• 1.  Notification is landing in an additional email

Posted 02-20-2019 18:04
    I have created a notification to be sent to certain email addresses when selected.  This is working fine, however the notification is also being sent to an additional user...even tho that user has not been selected.  It is showing up in her email coming from notify@quickbase.com and shows that it was sent to the selected user email.  Why is she also getting these emails?

• 2.  RE: Notification is landing in an additional email

Posted 02-20-2019 18:15
    Has she set up a personal email notifications or subscriptions? You can check that under the settings > personal settings > my email notifications and subscriptions

• 3.  RE: Notification is landing in an additional email

Posted 02-20-2019 18:18
    I don't see personal settings in the settings view

• 4.  RE: Notification is landing in an additional email

Posted 02-20-2019 18:21
    I'll login as her

• 5.  RE: Notification is landing in an additional email

Posted 02-20-2019 18:22
    I found it.  thx

• 6.  RE: Notification is landing in an additional email

Posted 02-20-2019 18:25
    the only notification/subscription she has pertains to a totally different report in a totally different table.

• 7.  RE: Notification is landing in an additional email

Posted 02-22-2019 13:12
    That is strange. In that case, can you check and let me know in the notification setting, what option have you selected under "Notify whom?

• 8.  RE: Notification is landing in an additional email

Bronze
    Contributor
    Posted 02-22-2019 00:50
    It is showing up in her email coming from notify@quickbase.com and shows that it was sent to the selected user email.  Why is she also getting these emails?"

So you're saying you set up a notification to go to useremail@yourdomain.com, and it works. Also, someone else is reporting that someoneelse@yourdomain.com is getting the email generated by the notification that says it was sent by notify@quickbase.com to useremail@yourdomain.com? That doesn't sound like that's probably a Quick Base issue..