Discussions

View Only
  • 1.  Users

Posted 03-04-2019 02:19
    I already shared an App with a specific user with a view role, however, when that user gets on Quickbase, for some reason the customer is able to see two other of my apps (he doesn't have authorization to go through those two App but he shouldn't even see those) what do I need to do?

• 2.  RE: Users

Posted 03-08-2019 14:49
    Hi,

A user who access their My Apps page is able to see any applications they have either been invited to or have been sent a link to access. Typically when a user can see an app they do not have access to it means at some point they either previously had access or were sent a link to that app but weren't able to access it. That can happen when someone tries to email that user a report or record from that app to view as well, it brings it into their view.

That app will fall off their My Apps page if they do not open it up but the Apps are captured there as they did attempt to access them. This is for the case where a user is sent a link to an app and is waiting to request access, so the apps are available when access is granted instead of just disappearing. I hope this information is helpful.