Discussions

Expand all | Collapse all

Hi -I am new to quick base we haev a checkbox that I want to show the time and date it was checked - all help would be great thanks

• 1.  Hi -I am new to quick base we haev a checkbox that I want to show the time and date it was checked - all help would be great thanks

Posted 03-13-2018 14:16

• 2.  RE: Hi -I am new to quick base we haev a checkbox that I want to show the time and date it was checked - all help would be great thanks

Posted 03-13-2018 14:19
    Add a date / time field to the form and create a rule that states when the box is checked, change the date/time box to the current day and time.

• 3.  RE: Hi -I am new to quick base we haev a checkbox that I want to show the time and date it was checked - all help would be great thanks

Posted 03-13-2018 14:59
    OK Thanks did that and it worked. I have four fields that I am using grid edit and when I tick two of the boxes they all change to the same when I save

• 4.  RE: Hi -I am new to quick base we haev a checkbox that I want to show the time and date it was checked - all help would be great thanks

Posted 03-13-2018 15:02
    Form rules will not apply with grid edit.