Discussions

View Only
  • 1.  How do I display multiple reports on the table's homepage?

Posted 04-17-2017 22:14
    I'd like a table's homepage to display more than one report. When I'm in "Table home page settings", I can select a role, and then one value from the Reports drop-down list. I'd actually like to display 4 different reports on the homepage. I thought this functionality existed a few years ago...

P.S. I should add that I'd like to do this through the QuickBase user interface. I don't know how to add code or use API's.

• 2.  RE: How do I display multiple reports on the table's homepage?

Posted 04-17-2017 22:32
    The Table Home Page has always only supported one report. only Dashboards support multiple reports, although they get truncated after 20 or so rows. 

• 3.  RE: How do I display multiple reports on the table's homepage?

Posted 04-18-2017 17:49
    Thanks for the reply. I can't find where to create a dashboard. Can you let me know where this is in the user interface?

• 4.  RE: How do I display multiple reports on the table's homepage?

Posted 04-18-2017 17:50
    Never mind, just found it! Can I make the custom dashboard the homepage for one of hte tables?

• 5.  RE: How do I display multiple reports on the table's homepage?

Posted 04-18-2017 18:14
    Alas no.  The closest you can come natively is to add a button to the end of your Table Home Page to take the user to a dashboard page.

Why is the user going to a table?  Why not give them a button to click off the main Dashboard to take them to an alternate Dashboard.  Also note that a Role can be defaulted to a particular Dashboard.

• 6.  RE: How do I display multiple reports on the table's homepage?

Posted 04-20-2017 21:44
    Thank you!