Discussions

View Only
  • 1.  Selecting Multiple Counties:

Posted 07-13-2018 21:57
     I have a field in which I can select counties in each state. Right now it only allows me to select 1 county, save and go back to start over. I have a list of about 100 counties I need to add to one client and this seems so ridiculous to have to choose one at a time. How can I choose multiple counties in any given state for each client?

• 2.  RE: Selecting Multiple Counties:

Posted 07-13-2018 22:01
    I have a technique which would allow you to launch off a Record, and display a list of say counties for that state and then quick select as many as you like.  Each click will create a child record.
    Then another click when done selecting to return to the parent record to see the children as the embedded report on the parent.

But while the technique is native, it usually takes me about an hour or so to set this up for my clients. Then you would have the technique and be able to use it for other situations.  Contact me directly if you want to discuss further.  QuickBaseCoach.com

• 3.  RE: Selecting Multiple Counties:

Posted 07-13-2018 22:17
    I would like to discuss further.  How do I contact you directly?

• 4.  RE: Selecting Multiple Counties:

Posted 07-13-2018 22:19
    Please click though the link on my post above and there is a page on my site to contact me.  Just send me an email to my gmail email.