Discussions

Expand all | Collapse all

How do I change an E-Mail address (User got married).

• 1.  How do I change an E-Mail address (User got married).

Posted 03-01-2013 15:05
    This is how the user logs on and records not connecting to her e-mail address

• 2.  RE: How do I change an E-Mail address (User got married).

Posted 03-01-2013 15:09
    The user changes it themselves by editing their user profile.

In both the old and new UI, they click their name in the upper right and select the option to edit their profile.

• 3.  RE: How do I change an E-Mail address (User got married).

Posted 04-24-2013 17:12
    I have to change the email address for all the users and want to make sure I am doing it correctly.  I am thinking I need to change this in the manage billing section.  Is that correct?  If so, will my password that I currently use be automatically set with the new email address?  If you are not the person, to whom should I speak?

• 4.  RE: How do I change an E-Mail address (User got married).

Posted 09-06-2013 23:06
    I get this message after i change my email address in profile preferences: You cannot change your email address because your email address is controlled by LDAP for the realm intuitcorp

• 5.  RE: How do I change an E-Mail address (User got married).

Posted 09-06-2013 23:09
    Kevin: You need to contact your IT department. In your case, QuickBase profiles are controlled by Active Directory which is internal in your organization

• 6.  RE: How do I change an E-Mail address (User got married).

Posted 04-27-2019 19:35
    I'm using my personal computer and getti_ng the same message. How do I change my email address?

• 7.  RE: How do I change an E-Mail address (User got married).

Posted 04-27-2019 21:07
    You should be able to click near your name at the top right and change your personal settings, including your email address.