Discussions

View Only
Expand all | Collapse all

I want to have clients log in and see a table of tickets relating to them that are ""ready to view"". I only what them to.

• 1.  I want to have clients log in and see a table of tickets relating to them that are ""ready to view"". I only what them to.

Posted 01-28-2018 00:04
    I want to have clients log in and see a table of tickets relating to them that are "ready to view". I only what them to be able to view the in individual records be clicking a "review" that then takes then to the record and logs user and time viewed. Then I need a button within the record that's large and says "Approved" and when clicked it changes status to client approved and logs user and time approved. How can I make this happen?

• 2.  RE: I want to have clients log in and see a table of tickets relating to them that are ""ready to view"". I only what them to.

Posted 01-28-2018 03:40
    Do your Clients have a Quick Base userid?

• 3.  RE: I want to have clients log in and see a table of tickets relating to them that are ""ready to view"". I only what them to.

Posted 01-28-2018 03:43
    Yes, they will.

• 4.  RE: I want to have clients log in and see a table of tickets relating to them that are ""ready to view"". I only what them to.

Posted 01-28-2018 04:04
    This is all possible and would probably take an hour and a half to set up and show you how it was done. Or do it together on a GoToMeeting session. But the steps are too detailed for me to provide exact syntax on this forum.

Feel free to contact me via the contact onfo on my website. QuickBaseCoach.com