Discussions

View Only
Expand all | Collapse all

I have a student who is changing days and times for her course plan. Is there a way to change it all at once?

• 1.  I have a student who is changing days and times for her course plan. Is there a way to change it all at once?

Posted 03-28-2018 23:32

• 2.  RE: I have a student who is changing days and times for her course plan. Is there a way to change it all at once?

Posted 03-29-2018 13:41
    Hi Bruce,

That is largely going to depend on the specific permissions that are set up inside of your application. To find out more about how your application is set up, and whether or not your student users have access to multi record options like grid edit. You would want to reach out to your application administrators who have built your specific application, they can help guide you on what permissions they have enabled for your various users and their roles in the application. If you need help finding out who your admins are you can always submit a support case to the Quick Base Care team and we can look them up for you. I hope this information is helpful Bruce and thank you for your time today.